This time of the year is always wonderful to connect and spend time with your loved ones as you celebrate the holidays, but it can also be an awakening seeing the needs of aging family members are changing, and that they may need additional planning and support. This Thursday, December 15th, join elder law attorneys, Lou and Aaron Connor, and Licensed Care Manager Nora Baratto as they provide tips on how to start conversations regarding care planning, create a care management plan, determine estate planning needs, and ways to take advantage of easy-to-use technology in an informative step-by-step webinar. Don’t wait until a crisis occurs to start the conversation! Register for this free educational webinar today!
- Start the dialog about long-term care
- Determine if estate planning documents exist or are up to date
- Create a care management plan
- Harness community resources
- Take advantage of technology to connect family and providers
Register for this FREE educational webinar by clicking the link below.