Our Aging Care Life Professionals are trained to absorb the non-legal care management issues that eldercare attorneys find time-consuming, such as healthcare crisis, disability, housing, healthcare advocacy, family caregiver issues, and extenuating family dynamics. Our guidance leads families to take action and make decisions to ensure quality care and quality of life for their beloved family member, which also reduces stress and the emotional, the physical, and the financial burden for family caregivers.
Benefits to you, an Attorney:
- We can help you be more efficient in your practice by addressing the nonlegal care issues.
- We can help you to preserve family assets by ensuring your client remains in the most appropriate quality care setting for as long as possible.
- We coordinate and refer to specialists as indicated for competency assessment.
- There is no cost to you.
Benefits for your Clients and Family Caregivers:
- We facilitate seniors aging in place for as long as possible.
- We provide guidance on care decisions including resources and options for next steps or transfers to another level of care.
- We assist local and distant family members to coordinate quality care for a loved one.
- We provide crisis intervention, counseling, and caregiver support.
- We guide families through the Medicaid process and in choosing the most appropriate Medicaid homecare service.
How Does EverHome Benefit Eldercare Attorneys?
Our Life Care Coordinators are trained to absorb the non-legal care management issues that eldercare attorneys often grapple with. We can help your client remain in the most appropriate quality care setting for as long as possible which can preserve family assets.
Why Should Attorneys use Aging Life Care Coordinators (ALCAs)?
Aging Life Care Professionals consume 8 areas of knowledge in which they have expertise. Health and disability, house, financial, family, advocacy, legal, local resources and crisis intervention. When seeking excellence in comprehensive care for aging or disabled clients, Attorneys should use Aging Life Care Coordinators.
Eldercare Attorneys: What do you do When your Client is Having Difficulty Navigating Resources to Care for Their Loved Ones at Home?
If your client is transitioning from a healthcare facility to their home and they need support and guidance, EverHome will conduct an in-home assessment and develop a personalized care plans so your clients don’t have to worry.
Eldercare Attorneys: Do you Have a Client that Needs Care Coordination for Their Senior or Disabled Loved One?
We can help your clients navigate the healthcare maze without the stress, long waiting times, never-ending loops and frustration Our healthcare team is ready to help you. Call (844) 633-3852 to speak to one of our Life Care Coordinators
Eldercare Attorneys Know There is no Place Like Home.
Ensuring your client remains in the most appropriate quality care setting for as long as possible facilitates preservation of family assets. If you or your clients need assistance to navigate resources to stay at home, contact EverHome Care Advisors today.
How Does an Aging Life Care Professional Benefit your Clients?
Care recipients and their families benefit from professional oversight from experts that provide guidance at a time of uncertainty. We present you with 6 ways in which Aging Life Care Coordinators can ensure quality care and reduce worry and stress for family caregivers.
- Provides care decision resources and options for seniors and family members including transfers to different care levels
- Assists both local and distant family members to coordinate quality care for their loved one
- Facilitates seniors living independently in their own homes for as long as possible
- Screens, arranges, and monitors in-home care and other services needed by care recipients and families
- Provides crisis intervention, counseling, education and caregiver support
- Provides personal compassionate service, focusing on the individual’s wants and needs