Who We Are
EverHome Care Advisors, LLC is an independent care management company that provides older and disabled adults with comprehensive in-home assessments, care planning and guidance in accessing a variety of programs and services that will assist you in remaining independent in your own home. Our professionally trained staff uses state of the art tools for on-going monitoring of services and advocacy to maintain health, safety, and dignity as well as proactively avoid crisis.
Our mission is to provide a client-centered approach by providing compassionate services to individuals and their families through seamlessly integrated care coordination.
We’re Here to Help!
EverHome Care Advisors provides caregiver support every step of the way. We will:
- Talk with Your Loved Ones: Openly discuss living safely and comfortably at home. Our staff can help you learn how to spot the signs that your loved one needs help.
- Select the Right Support: Our in-depth assessment is the first step in developing a personalized care plan to help you understand your options.
- Plan for Life Care: We will implement your plan, and help you understand what payment options are available including Medicare, Private Insurance, Medicaid, Veteran’s benefits, and more.
- Assess and Explore: How the use of technology can maximize your independence and safety by identifying potential care concerns early to prevent future deterioration of health.
Finding Care in your Own Home is Like Finding a Needle in a Haystack!
Our team understands the many challenges and constant worry you and your loved ones face daily:
- Failing to recognize a possible healthcare emergency or knowing what to do
- Knowing where to go or how to get the care services needed
- Struggling to manage daily lives
- Forgetting to take medications
- Missing meals and eating poorly
- Slipping or falling
- Maintaining independence without fear or frustration.